Apr 11, 2009

Enjoying light and camera - Licht und Kamera genießen












I worked on my bookkeeping all day and I just finished when a wonderful light came into the room. I used it to take some photos trying my new camera once more.

The first one is the wrap I'm doing to match a summer dress I have.

The second one is a kind of Easter thing, with eggs that aren't round (I love distortions...!!).

The last one is from this odd light in the room. Everything looked lovely...

Ich habe den ganzen Tag mit meiner Buchhaltung verbracht, bis ein wunderbares Licht mich ablenkte. Ich nahm meine neue Kamera sofort, um das Bild fest zu halten.

Das erste Foto ist von einem Umhang, den ich gerade für ein passendes Kleid mache.

Das Zweite ist von einer Dekoration, die das Ähnlichste zu einer Osterdekoration heuer ist...

Das Letzte ist vom komischen und wunderschönen Licht...

3 comments:

  1. Your wrap is so pretty and I love your two other photographs - what a lovely golden light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! enjoying a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. du spielst ja richtig mit dein neuer spielzeug.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete