Oct 1, 2007

Bilingual - Zweisprachig

I decided to write my blog in Englisch AND German because it's too difficult to look after two blogs. My German blog was suffering from lack of entries. Now I hope all are going to be happy!

Ich habe mich entschloßen, den Blog auch auf Deutsch zu führen. Es ist mir zu schwierig, zwei Blogs zu unterhalten und mein Deutsch-Blog war der Leidtragende. Jetzt hoffe ich, dass alle zufrieden sind!

Here is a video about the importance of being bilingual:

Hier ist ein Video über wie wichtig es ist, zweisprachig zu sein!:



I found it at http://www.venushairhouston.com/videos/bilingual.mpg

Ich habe es unter http://www.venushairhouston.com/videos/bilingual.mpg gefunden.

9 comments:

  1. I don't comment usually, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog and your art.

    My kids loved the video! (And it's true)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea sara, economize on time not stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea... wish my German was good enough to blog in both languages. Always enjoy your work.

    Best wishes
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll show the video to my cat tonight;) I had the same problems with my french blog so now I only feed the english one.
    Ich freue mich auf Deine nächsten Kreationen.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich möchte mich für die spontane Führung durch das neue Atelier vorige Woche bedanken. Die Arbeiten mit dem Embellisher und die 'countrymässigen' Kunststücke haben einen tiefen Eindruck bei mir hinterlassen. Danke, dass Sie und Ihr Mann sich für uns Zeit genommen haben.
    Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke vielmals für die liebe Kommentare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just great!
    Thank you on the behalf of those who read in english!
    :)*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You share some wonderful artwork at your blog! Thanks for the video, that was a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete