May 26, 2006

A little test...

They seam to have read many things in my name "Sara"!!
You Are The Devil

You don't represent evil, but you do represent the animalistic side of humans.
You demonstrate what happens when we listen to our first instincts.
At times you tend to be materialistic and hedonistic, giving in to temptation.
Admit it, you're guilty of acting first - and forgetting to think later!

Your fortune:

Right now, you may be having a difficult time as a result of choices you have made.
You need to think about what's important in your life, and discover what chains you down.
It is the time to acknowledge your faults and take steps to overcome them.
It's also the time to let go of any fears or inhibitions that are holding you back.

1 comment:

  1. I don't believed these horoscope cards until i have met a person who gave me the true aspects of my natural habit and instincts. he also gave me warnings which i followed and saved myself from the unpleasant situation.

    ReplyDelete