Apr 2, 2008

Studios arrived! - Studios ist angekommen!




I received today the "Studios"-Magazine and enjoyed reading it by a cup of coffee. It has so many interesting articles! and looking into other people's studio is real fun. There are so many interesting artists working out there and I'm also happy when I get to know new ones.

I was also very happy the way my article appeared and the end version of my "English" blueprint!

Heute habe ich endlich die "Studios"-Ausgabe von Quilting Arts und ich genoß sie neber einer Tasse Kaffee. Sie hat so interessante Artikel, und das hineinschnuppern in Studios von anderen Leute ist wirklich lustig. Es gibt so viele interessante Künstler, die man noch nicht kennt und ich mag es, wenn ich Neue entdecken kann.

Ich war auch mit meinem Artikel sehr zufrieden, und wie meine endgültige "englische" Version aussieht!

4 comments:

  1. It is a neat magazine, isn't it! I love the article on your studio, even though I've seen your great photos on your flickr site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped into the bookstore yesterday just to check it out. What a great magazine and your studio is so beautiful. I had no idea it was so large. Can I also say you photograph well Sara. The photo shows you love what your doing. Very nice, Very nice!

    Jill in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to be in the same magazine as you, Sara...you have such a glorious space!

    Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. لدينا فريق خدمة زبائن يحاول أن مدار اليوم لتلقي استفساراتكم وطلباتكم فيما يتعلق الحجز مع المؤسسة في التوقيت ما يناسب معكم للقيام بإرسال مجموعة العمل المخصصة بنا للقيام بعملية النظافة الشاملة للمجالس المتواجدة في منازلكم والوصول لأعلى مستوى من رضاء الزبائن.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الاردن
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete